Monday, May 31, 2010

Full Metal Alchemist


I have been watching Full Metal Alchemist for days now. Started with 'Dre asking me if I could find him FMA vids. Of course I said I'd find some. I always do. Kinda arrogant huh..

Anyways, so I found the whole series. Since there's nothing interesting on air these days, I started watching it. I'm not fond of animes, mind you. I just wanna find out what the fuzz is about. I liked it!! There's a lot of science talk, it being about alchemy and all. A lot of chemistry stuff I've mostly forgotten.

As I continue watching- episode 42 now, I've seen how it keeps revolving around science, monotheism and even pantheism. The continuing battle and conflict with science and god. In episode 28 titled "All is One, One is All", Ed and Al were left in the island to find the meaning to that phrase, they realized we are all part of this world.

I'm almost done with the series. I'd write a full review after that. For now, FMA rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment